4-H Survival Skills Challenge
Saturday, June 1, 2019,
9:00 AM -
Imagine you’re lost in the woods—what will you eat, how will you prepare a shelter, how will you stay warm?
Join us June 1st, 2019, 9 AM at Millbrook Park for the
second 4-H Survival Skills Challenge!
Join in for the second year of the 4-H Survival Skills Challenge to see if you have what it takes to survive in the wilderness! You and your team will be put to the ultimate test in challenges involving shelter building, kayaking, navigation, foraging, fire starting, and first aid using only your brain and the resources in your pack! Open to 4-H youth ages 10 and up.
Get started on registration here with these links:
- 8:45 AM-9:00 AM • Registration
- 9:00 AM-9:30 AM • Orientation
- 9:30 AM-1:00 PM • Skills
- 1:00-1:45 PM • Provided Lunch
- 1:45-2:00 PM • Awards
- Teams will be made up of four youth, each team
having their own adult coach. Participants MUST be enrolled in 4-H by time of registration
to participate. Coaches must be enrolled volunteers with Chenango County 4-H
and be at least 21 years of age.
- Individuals without a four person team can
register to be placed on a team
- Youth must be at least 10 years of age to participate,
maximum 18 years old.
- Cost to register by May 16th is $5 a person. Late registrations before May 30th is $10. Monies can be mailed to or dropped off to Chenango County CCE
at 99 North Broad St Norwich, NY 13815 at time of registration. Checks can be
made payable to CCE Chenango.
- A limited number of teams can participate. First
come, first serve. Extra teams will be wait listed
- Questions can be
directed to Christina Hall at 607-334-5841 x1114 or email@example.com
Millbrook Park • Nate Park Lane • New Berlin, New York 13411
Nate Park Lane
New Berlin, New York 13411